PBW’s Technical Services Division compliments our Electrical and Civil divisions. We have expanded this important part of our business to provide a wide range of specialized services to fulfill our customer’s needs beyond the initial construction phase of their electrical system.
Our in-house Professional Electrical Engineers, Certified Electrical Technologists and Technicians, Electricians, and Power-line Technicians, have a strong and solid background in the complete design, installation, testing and commissioning of high voltage systems.
- Substation Inspection and Maintenance Services.
- Transformer Pre-Service and Oil Analysis.
- Power Quality Studies and Power Saving Solutions.
- Remote Transformer monitoring.
- Fuse Co-Ordination and Ground Fault studies.
- Ground Grid Calculations and Design.
- Substation Evaluation and Modernization.
- Programmable Substation Access Monitoring.
- Temporary Construction Power.
- 24-hour Emergency Services.
- High Voltage Cable Testing.
We can assist you in assessing your needs and compiling a risk analysis of your electrical system and its continuing efficient operation.